Direct Hair Implant Technique in Hair Transplantation
1. Review of the location of hair loss and places of baldness: to estimate the area of baldness, pattern of hair loss, rate of hair loss, nature of scalp skin and hair follicles in the donor area.
2. Anesthetize the donor area and start picking hair follicles from the donor area and placing them in a special solution for safekeeping.
3. Special pens (Choi pens) are used for placing a single hair follicle in each, then opening new hair channel and implanting the hair follicle immediately in the bald area immediately (i.e. combining two steps: channel opening and implanting phases that are done seperately in the FUE technique)
DHI hair transplantation advantages:
- Free of holes and stitches process of opening traditional hair channels
- Transplanting of hair follicles immediately after extraction
- There is no scarring or stitching
- There is no swelling or edema after the operation
- Less hyperventilation of the scalp
- There is almost no pain during anesthesia
- Growth of hair implanted during a shorter period of time using FUE hair transplantation technique
- High success rate of up to 97%
- Cultivation number of hair follicles more
- Suitable for both women and men
- Suitable for hair, beard and eyebrows