Hair Fall Problems in Women
Hair loss is a problem not only men suffer from but also women do. Various recent studies show that hair loss has become very common nowadays. This has led to the search for various methods of reducing, preventing or treating the problem of hair loss.
There are many reasons that cause hair loss in women, we can summarize them as follows:
- Alopecia: when women lose their hair in one area or in several areas of the head. Studies indicate that alopecia caused by tension is the most common cause of hair fall in women; that is to say, the tension by intense hair styling, ironing hair, etc. Another type of alopecia is of autoimmune origin and is considered the most dangerous type.
- Psychological factors such as anxiety and depression, as well as psychological factors associated with menopause
- Arbitrary use of certain medicines and medical drugs without consulting a physician
- Different skin problems and diseases such as eczema, psoriasis and some other infections
- Passing a health crisis, having a severe diet or exposure to radiation or chemotherapy
- Ambient climatic factors and sudden weather fluctuations
- Chemical burns caused by the use of hair dyes and some cosmetics
- Pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and accompanying hormonal changes in the woman’s body
The question now is what can you do to treat your hair loss problem?
In the beginning, women suffering from the problem of hair loss should consult a dermatologist or hair transplant specialist to find out the cause of hair loss, and then initiate treatment. As mentioned above, caution should be exercised against the arbitrary and uncontrolled use of drugs and treatments for scalp and hair.
Hair loss treatments can be combined in two groups:
Prevention of hair loss at home:
Apply a massage to the scalp in a light and regular way to activate blood flow in the scalp. Some natural oils can be used during applying the massage such as coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, flaxseed oil, Flax seed oil and castor oil.
Coconut milk is a natural remedy of the richest sources of hair nourishment
Eggs are rich in protein, phosphorus and zinc, especially when mixed with honey and olive oil
Neem herb, cactus, hibiscus and others.
Hair Fall Treatment:
It includes both hair loss treatment and treatment of the cause of this fall; and then, it should be resorted to hair transplant specialists to restore areas of hair loss (must be emphasized the idea of stopping the cause of hair loss before starting treatment)
Based on what has been previously explained, there are 3 main ways:
- Non-surgical medical treatment.
- Hair transplantation with advanced FUE hair transplantation technology: with a 100% success rate and no damage to hair follicles as long as they are not touched.
- A combination between non-surgical medical treatment and hair transplantation.