Liposuction is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures in Turkey. Liposuction aims to reshape specific regions of the body — improving body contours and proportions by removing stubborn, unwanted body fat.
Treatable areas of the body can include the thighs, arms, hips, waist, back, chest and chin.
Adem & Havva plastic surgeons are experienced, board-certified medical professionals who can safely perform liposuction procedure to achieve the most desired results. Liposuction in Turkey can treat a wide array of areas where excess fat is deposited including stomach, hips, love handles, thighs, breasts, neck, arms and back.
It is the latest in advanced techniques that uses ultrasound energy to selectively target unwanted fat for smooth, precise results with minimal downtime and fast recovery.
Another added advantage to VASER liposuction that distinguishes it from traditional body-slimming techniques is its excellent skin tightening effect. In a few weeks following VASER liposuction in Turkey, your skin will contract in the treated areas, leaving you with smooth, firm and natural looking results.
Good Candidates for Liposuction
The best candidate for liposuction is an individual of average or slightly above-average weight.
• In good health
• People with a localized area of fat
• Realistic expectations
• People with good skin elasticity
• One month before Liposuction: Stop taking medicines such as Aspirin and Vitamin E. Stop smoking completely.
• One week before Liposuction: Complete blood tests and cardiac evaluation.
• One day before Liposuction: Do not ingest any food or drink after the time set by the doctor. Pack a bag with comfortable shoes and loose fitting clothes.
• The same day of Liposuction: Shower or bathe normally. Do not use facial creams or body lotions.
What to expect during Liposuction
Liposuction is performed under general anaesthesia or intravenous sedation. Your plastic surgeon will make a small incision in the skin, where a cannula is inserted through the incisions and moved back and forth to loosen fat. A surgical vacuum is attached to the cannula is used to help as power suction to dislodge fat out of the Body.
• The day after Liposuction: During the first 48 hours following liposuction, patients experience varying degree of bruising and swelling.
• One week after Liposuction: Bruising normally disappears within seven to ten days. Stitches are usually removed within a week of surgery.
• One month after Liposuction: Most patients can expect 90 % of the swelling to be subsided in about 4 weeks. Depending on the extent of stitches used with incisions, swelling may persist for 8-10 weeks.
General risks of Liposuction
• Allergic reaction to anaesthesia
• Blood clots
• Excessive fluid loss
• Damage to skin or nerves
Frequently Asked Questions about Liposuction
How long before I see results from my Liposuction?
You will be able to see an obvious improvement after liposuction. In 3 weeks, you will see a more evident difference in the shape and body profile. The final results will be noticeable will be witnessed after 6 months.
Will my incisions from Liposuction be visible?
Incisions made during liposuction are very small, about 5mm and are typically placed in hidden locations.