With experience beyond 15 years in the field of aesthetics and plastic surgery, we at Adem & Havva Clinic are keen to guarantee our patients satisfaction and safety via our highly qualified and experience medical team in this field.
Plastic Surgery at Adem & Havva Clinic
• Breast Enhancement or Augmentation:is one of the most frequently performed cosmetic procedures. It can dramatically improve the appearance of a woman's breast, under developed breasts, or breasts that have decreased in size after a woman has had children, hormonal changes, or weight loss
• Breast Lift:lifting the breast to a higher position than the current situation with respect to the place of the nipples to be places in the keyhole incision. It helps present a new good-shape of the breast.
• Breast Reduction: fat tissues are removed from the breast, and the nipples are relocated. It gives normal but good-looking breasts. When breasts are extremely large the nipple may be completely detached and relocated after excess tissue is removed
• Rhinoplasty:is the reshaping of the nose when the patient is not satisfied about his nose due to aesthetic reasons (volume or shape) or medical ones (breathing or deviation); it helps also improve the general image of the face
• Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty:is a plastic surgery procedure aims to flatten a protruding abdomen; it can be done by tightening the muscles in the abdominal wall and removing excess fatty tissue and skin.
• Liposuction:is a plastic surgery that is meant for body contouring (we should keep in mind that this procedure is not a treatment of obesity). It is done by removing the unwanted localized deposits of fat cells from the body.
• Face and Neck Lift:As time goes on, wrinkles and signs of aging are visible, particularly in the facial area as it is the most exposed area in the body. This type of operation depends on reducing the skin around the face, jaw and neck to give a more youthful and fresh appearance to the face.
• Gynecomastia:is caused by a combination of fatty tissue in the breast area in men, it is removed by a surgical procedure to remove the unwanted aggregated fatty tissue. The result is a sculpted chest without any loosing skin